Another short article about my work with Blender.
This time I have tried to do things on my own (without the help of any tutorial), and as expected the result is not as awesome as the two previous projects (here and there), but still, not to bad for a restart with the tool.
As I am working on several projects around Pong Original (with Lego Designer, SketchUp, Scratch..), I thought it would have been great to try to do something with Blender as well.
The plan was also to get my students inspired, so they can finish and deliver something by the end of spring holidays.
Regarding my own stuff, here is how it looks like:
The challenge was with the lights and materials here. I am not 100% happy with the outcome but I didn’t want to spend the whole day on it, so here it is.
As always, feel free to comment, subscribe, like, share…